Topics of the Circularity in the Built Environment (CiBEn) Conference Include:
CDW Recycling Technologies:
- Concrete, Asphalt, Wool, Gypsum, Glass and Wood Recycling;
- Innovations for the Recycling and Recovery of High-Quality Building Materials from C&DW;
- Smart Dismantling and Demolition Methods & Tools;
- Engineering Design for Circular Economy in the Built Environment;
- Sustainable Construction Automation.
Sustainable Construction Materials:
- Recycled Concrete;
- Circular Concrete;
- Recycled Cementitious Materials;
- Recycled Aggregates;
- C&DW for Alkali Activated Materials (Geopolymer);
- Alternative Raw Materials;
- Bio-Based Materials;
- Innovative Use of Recycled Building Materials;
- Performance and Durability of Recycled Building Materials and Recycled Products.
Digitalization & Circularity:
- Digital Construction;
- Concrete 3D Printing (C3DP);
- Material Passports;
- Smart Construction Materials;
- Value Creation by Digitalisation;
- Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Design for Value
- Sustainable Structural Design;
- Enabling Circular Product Design and Facilitating the Reuse of Building Materials;
- Transformable and Reversible Building Design.
- Resource Efficiency;
- C&DW Management;
- Life Cycle Assessment;
- Life Cycle Costing;
- Life Cycle Management;
- Risks & Health Safety in C&DW Management;
- Development of Circular Economy Business Models;
- Impacts of the transition to the Circular Economy in the Built Environment.
Social Circular Economy:
- Measuring the Social Aspects of the Circular Economy in the Built Environment;
- Social Impact of Circular Economy in the Built Environment;
- Circular Behaviour in the Built and Environment;
- Bridging the Circular Economy and Social Enterprise.
Standards, Policy Legislation:
- Quality Control of Recycled Building Materials from C&DW;
- Reverse Logistics & Circular Value Chain in Constructions;
- End of Waste;
- Circular Policy-making and Procurements.
Circular Design from Product to Cities:
- Circular Buildings;
- Cities and Regions;
- Implementing Circularity in the Built Environment.