Sponsor opportunities- at-a-glance
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are outlined in the table below and in more detail on the following pages.
Priority of choice of sponsorship opportunity will be based on sponsorship category and will be allocated on a first-come-first- served basis.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Sponsorship and exhibition packages
Sponsorship and exhibition packages have been designed to provide your company an opportunity to support CiBEn. There will be 3 levels of sponsorship:
Exhibition space from € 3.600
The exhibition is always the hub of activity at each meeting. As an exhibitor, you will enjoy prime exposure and direct marketing opportunities with the key players and decision makers in the field. The floor plan has been designed to maximize the exhibitor exposure to all participants and the very popular. All coffee breaks will be held in this area as well as the poster displays. The exhibition will be open during the entire conference.
The minimum space which can be purchased is 3m x 2m (6m2).
Included with the package:
– Net exhibition floor space. Floor space stands are ideal for those who wish to build their own stand.
– Shell schemes (white system walls), furniture and more can be booked via the Technical Manual.
– Listing as an exhibitor on the website with a link to the company website.
– Per 3 sqm. you will receive 1 non-personalized exhibitor badge (Exhibitors do not have access to the scientific programme. Welcome reception and coffee breaks are included).
– Additional exhibitor badges can be booked at a rate of € 200. Exhibitors who wish to attend the conference should register for a full conference pass.
Exhibition space allocation will be on a first come first served basis and can be based on the profile of the organisation.
Tailor made sponsor packages
Please contact the Conference Secretariat for tailor made packages.