ANNOUNCING our call for Extended Abstracts for the
Conference on Circularity in the Built Environment (CiBEn) which will be held on September 22-24, 2020
IS OPEN NOW
EXTENDED ABSTRACT DEADLINE: 15.03.2020
Instructions for the Extended Abstract submission
- The abstract and the extended abstract must be submitted simultaneously.
- All submissions must be original work.
- All submissions must be submitted electronically via the online submission form.
- The abstract body should be short (maximum 150 words), clear, concise, and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure. This abstract will be used for the program book.
- Figures and tables cannot be included and the abstracts should be in plain text submitted through a box in the online system (no need to upload).
- During the submission of the abstract, you will be asked to indicate the conference topic of your interest as well as a few key words (please check the conference topics here).
- The extended abstract (min 500, max 1500 words excluding graphics) should be uploaded as pdf file. Please use the template you may download. The extended abstracts will be included in the book of abstracts.
- You will be asked to log in to the online system; use your account data or create a new account. You will be given access to your personal dashboard.
- Authors of particularly interesting abstracts will be invited to submit a full article to a special issue of the Resource, Conservation and Recycling journal (editorial outcome will depend on the actual manuscripts submitted).
How to submit your extended abstract (INFO)
In order to make your first submission you need to make an account. Sign up for first time users, of login if you signed up before. Or login with your Google or Linkedin account.
To get started, click on the Add Submission button to add your first submission. This will open a wizard for you to complete. Make sure you do every page and review the summary at the end before you close the form.
After submission, you will find all your submissions in the right column of your dashboard, here you add a submission, can view or edit your submission(s) and track progress of their submissions.
If you have any question or problem related to the submission process please contact us by email: email@example.com.