Call for Extended Abstracts IS OPEN NOW
2nd Conference on Circularity in the Built Environment (CiBEn)
which will be held on September 22-24, 2020 – EXTENDED ABSTRACT DEADLINE: MAY 1st, 2020
FINAL DEADLINE EXTENSION OF EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION TO MAY 1st, 2020
Instructions for the Extended Abstract submission
- The abstract and extended abstract must be submitted simultaneously.
- All submissions must be original work.
- All submissions must be submitted electronically via the online submission form.
- The abstract body should be short (maximum 150 words), clear, concise, and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure. Figures and tables cannot be included and the abstracts should be in plain text submitted through a box in the online system (no need to upload).
- During the submission of the abstract, you will be asked to indicate the conference topic of your interest as well as a few keywords (please check the conference topics here).
- This abstract will be used for the program book.
- The extended abstract (min 500, max 1500 words excluding graphics) should be uploaded as a pdf file. Please use the template, you may download here. You will be asked to log in to the; use your account data or create a new account. You will be given access to your personal dashboard.
- The extended abstracts will be included in the book of abstracts.
Authors of particularly interesting abstracts will be invited to submit a full article to a special issue of the Resource, Conservation and Recycling journal (editorial outcome will depend on the actual manuscripts submitted).
How to submit your Extended Abstract
- In order to make your first submission, you need to make an account. Sign up for first time users, or log in if you signed up before. Or log in with your Google or Linkedin account.
- To get started, click on the Add Submission button to add your first submission. This will open a wizard for you to complete. Make sure you do every page and review the summary at the end before you close the form.
- After submission, you will find all your submissions in the right column of your dashboard, here you add a submission, can view or edit your submission(s) and track the progress of their submissions.
If you have any question or problem-related to the submission process please contact us by email: email@example.com.