INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
- The abstract and extended abstract must be submitted simultaneously.
- All submissions must be original work.
- All submissions must be submitted electronically via the online submission form.
- The abstract body should be short (maximum 150 words), clear, concise, and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- Figures and tables cannot be included and the abstracts should be in plain text submitted through a box in the online system (no need to upload).
- During the submission of the abstract, you will be asked to indicate the conference topic of your interest as well as a few keywords (please check the conference topics here).
- This abstract will be used for the program book.
- The extended abstract (min 500, max 1500 words excluding graphics) should be uploaded as a PDF file.
- Please use the template, you may download here.
Call for Extended Abstracts IS OPEN NOW
FINAL DEADLINE EXTENSION OF EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION TO JUNE 20, 2021
LOGIN TO YOUR PERSONAL DASHBOARD
You will be asked to log in; use your account data or create a new account. You will be given access to your personal dashboard.
In order to make your first submission, you need to make an account.
Sign up for first time users, or log in if you signed up before. Or log in with your Google or LinkedIn account.
To get started, click on the Add Submission button to add your first submission. This will open a wizard for you to complete. Make sure you do every page and review the summary at the end before you close the form.
ACCEPTED EXTENDED ABSTRACT
After your abstract has been accepted you will need to upload your final paper.
First you will need to head over to the submitters home page. Here you will be able to see all the submissions you have made.
Find the one that has been accepted and click edit.
JOURNAL – SPECIAL ISSUE
Authors of particularly interesting abstracts will be invited to submit a full article to a special issue of the Resource, Conservation and Recycling journal editorial outcome will depend on the actual manuscripts submitted.
If you have any question or problem-related to the submission process please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.